Sintered metal filter elements can be manufactured with various sintered metal filter media, which often include: sintered wire mesh laminates, sintered metal fiber felt (random fiber) and sintered powder porous metal.
All these sintered metal filter media are good alternative of non-metallic filter media ( PP, paper, glass fiber, etc). Because they have great characteristics to suit for harsh working environment:
- Fixed hole / pore size even under high pressure and temperature
- Resistant to temperature up to 800 degree Celsius ( certain alloy and thread connection)
- Washable and easy-to-clean
- Reusable even after chemical cleaning or burning
- Strong integrity and strength to withstand higher pressure and shock
- Self support or all welded structure, no risk of failure of glue and adhesive
Sintered metal filter media can be formed into many types of filter elements:
Metal materials for sintered metal filter media have many choices, from ordinary 316L to outstanding corrosion resistant Hastelloy C22. We have experience with handling various metal materials, and we are willing to explore and try new materials to fulfill your new requirements.